Last night I was so, so hot! I figured I was sweating whatever sickness was inside me out. And, I was right - this morning I woke up feeling normal again.
Well, slightly empty and hungover and still a bit unstable, but still...I skipped breakfast (bad Emma! But it wasn't planned that way, it just happened...)
We walked into town to get money out (payday!) and I had half a cereal bar before realising it wasn't what I wanted/needed. About ten minutes later I had an egg mayo sandwhich (yum!) and half a can of Coke. Coke always seems to make me feel better if I'm ill (odd, huh?) and as I always say 'a little of what you fancy...'.
It was after this that I felt TRULY 'well' again!
We then spent around two hours walking around town before coming home.
Dinner was (vegetarian) chicken fillet covered in sweet chilli sauce with raw broccoli and potato wedges. I was so happy that the chicken tasted EXACTLY like real chicken! The only problem was that I'd burned the sweet chilli sauce a bit. I didn't eat the broccoli since I was stuffed from the rest of the meal.
I had a slice of cheesecake for dessert :)
And I've just had a cup of tea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment