Thursday, 6 May 2010

The Biggest Loser :)

My DVD arrived this morning! In a panic after the gym was closed for a few days, I figured I needed to get a DvD to do incase it happens again and ordered The Biggest Loser, The Workout. I ordered it because I love the show and the trainers are fab and compliment each other well with their different training styles.

So, breakfast was a bowl of bran-flakes.

Then lunch was some leftover vegetarian chilli with spinach in a wrap.

I had a cereal bar as a mid-afternoon snack, with a cup of tea.

I then done workout number 1 on the DVD which came with a warm up and was led by Ange. It was quite intense at parts and I'm glad I got the DVD now because it used a lot of muscles I don't really use at the gym (arms and abs especially!) - it was a good workout and I enjoyed it. I'll admit, I skipped the cooldown.

I then had a banana and another cup of tea.

That's all so far today, but there will be an update later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment