Wednesday, 5 May 2010

My snazzy-title gland is off sick today.

This morning I had Multigrain Hoops for breakfast.

Then a spinach and tomato wrap for lunch.

At this point I walked into town and walked around for two hours trying to get things done and buying myself some things. Couple the walking with the heavy bags and I figured I'd done enough physical activity today (baring yesterdays fantastic gym-trip in mind!) to warrant taking the rest of the day off!

I got home and munched on a cereal bar then spent the day watching movies and reading.

Dinner was Vegetarian Chilli with Rice. The vegetarian mince was new to me but, ya know what? It tastes better than real mince. And, not just because I'm no longer the reason innocent animals are being slaughtered so that their rotting corpses can end up in my stomach! It just tasted way better in general.

I then had a cup of tea and my last Rolo cookie.

And, that's been all today...

No comments:

Post a Comment