Friday, 7 May 2010

Thunder in my Thunder Thighs.

Oh, god... do I hurt!

It would appear that my Biggest Loser DVD is working parts of me I'm not working at the gym. My thighs are agony... squats and lunges KILL me!

Anyway. This morning I had a cup of tea but couldn't stomach any food at that point after hearing the election results.

When I got to college, I managed to choke down two slices of toast with the aid of another cup of tea.

Lunch was a packet of Golden Lites on a roll, a banana and a cereal bar.

Dinner was 'pizza' and garlic bread. The pizza was a ciabatta sliced in half with tomato puree, mushrooms, onions, peppers, tomatoes and a tiny sprinkling of cheese - grilled until melty. It was lovely.

I don't think I'll be working out tonight. Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment