Tuesday, 18 May 2010

For Love of Some Orange Juice!

This morning I woke up at 7am to get ready for college but was promptly sent back to bed because, QUOTE ''You look like shit. You're sick. You're not going into college like that!'' UNQUOTE.

Okay, maybe not the exact wording. But the sentiment is the same.

So, I curled up into a ball and a while later was given a bottle of water, a bottle of orange juice, an egg salad sandwhich and a packet of Quavers. The food was consumed immediately and the orange juice and water have been supped at throughout the day.

For lunch I had half of a spinach and tomato wrap and a Muller Corner.

I then had a cereal bar.

And I've just had a Quorn Lemon and Pepper Escalope on a sandwhich.

I'm feeling back to normal now, so will hopefully get a workout done tonight (but, maybe I'm not THAT much better yet? I hope I am. I hate doing nothing...)

I think it was the orange juice that helped me recover so quick (I was halfway towards wellness by lunchtime, really.) but I'm sure the spinach and bed-rest helped.

Edit / I've just had a Toffee and Peacan swirl. It wasn't very nice, but I wanted something sweet. I should have had a cup of tea instead. Infact, I'm going to have a cup of tea right now. :)

Edit again // I then had another Muller Corner. They're a bit addictive...

No comments:

Post a Comment