skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Couch Potato to Fitness Freak - The Blog
Thursday, 13 May 2010
Getting there.
This morning I had bran flakes.
Lunch was some noodles.
Then I went on an hour long walk.
Dinner was a slice of pizza.
I'm still not feeling great, but I'm getting there.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(41)
▼
May
(28)
...Title... ?
A Little Fall of Rain...
So...
Another forgotten update!
Whirlwind weekend.
What a day...
For Love of Some Orange Juice!
A fruity feast!
In tune.
''Some people dream of success... while others wak...
Weigh in! :)
Wellness!
Getting there.
Today was a giant 'no'.
Burned out.
Where has the day went?
Like a bull in a china shop.
This morning I woke up kinda late so decided to ha...
Thunder in my Thunder Thighs.
Owwie!
The Biggest Loser :)
My snazzy-title gland is off sick today.
'Cause I eats me spinach...
And another fat-ass day!
Forced lazy day... kinda.
Zen and the art of chocolate.
Action Plan!
Closed!
►
April
(13)
About Me
Em
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment