This morning I had bran flakes then walked into town and spent an hour or so walking around shopping then came home and put together some packages to be mailed, then walked back into town to mail them - on the way I ate a cereal bar. Where I found out that the post office was closed! So, I had to lug them (and a lot of food) home. I was then about to leave for the gym when I remembered - it's CLOSED TODAY AND TOMORROW! I feel a bit lost, in all honesty.
I've decided to make my weigh-ins monthly. Mostly because, since I missed today I don't want to do next week (I want to do it either weekly or monthly and now I can't do it weekly since I missed this week - get it?)
I had a slice of cheese on toast for lunch.
And I just had dinner which was Cheese Ravioli in tomato sauce with some potato.
I'll have to figure out what to do tomorrow instead of the gym but I imagine I may try to go for a run outside...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment