It's almost the end of week two already! Gosh, it's flown by.
So, this morning I woke up and ate a third of a bowl of branflakes and a few pieces of banana. Evidently I wasn't in a food-mood this morning.
I then dragged myself to college.
At lunch I had some leftover tomato and garlic pasta with half a small boiled potato and then a banana.
A few hours later I had a banana to re-fuel me for the gym.
Then an hour later I went to the gym.
Today was a bit lack-lustre but that's probably due to yesterday being so...well, fantastic!
Bike - 28 minutes, 5 miles,174 calories.
XRamp - 16 minutes,101 calories.
Then I came home and had dinner which was a panini cut in half with two baked eggs and sundried tomatos.
Right now, I'm relaxing with a cup of tea before grabbing an early night to be at the gym for (hopefully) a weight training session tomorrow morning before the afternoons cardio session.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment