Thursday, 22 April 2010

Feelin' good!

No pictures today, since I feel a bid odd taking photos of my food at college and everyone already thinks I'm a complete weirdo :p.

This morning I got up ultra early for a quick gym session before college. On the way I ate a banana.

I got to the gym and done 1.3 miles on the bike burning 40 calories.
Then 2 minutes on the rowing machine burning 20 calories.

Then went to get breakfast which was two slices of toast with two fried eggs and a mocha latte.

Fast forward to lunch which was a turkey and tomato sandwhich and a packet of Golden Lites.

Then I left college early (around 1.15) and went back to the gym to do ;

3 miles on the bike (104 cal)
xxx on the crosstrainer (50 cal)
3 miles on the bike (106 cal)
xxx on the crosstrainer (50 cal)

After showering and massaging my aching muscles, I walked home munching an apple as I went.

When I got in I ate two weight watchers biscuits.

Then a few hours later we had dinner which was chicken kievs and curly fries with a bit of bread for me. Followed by a serving of Cookies n Cream ice cream which tasted more like coffee ice cream, but was lovely anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment