This morning I woke up a little later than I'd intended and had breakfast. A bowl of porridge made with hot water (no milk) with a pinch of cinnamon. I ate about a quarter of what is in the picture then walked the 10 minutes to the gym.I got my gym pass renewed for the next month and then got a bottle of water since I'd forgotten mine then got on the machine that weighs you and tells you how much you weigh and what your ideal weight is. What the print out said,along with the measurements I took before I left the house ;
I weigh 90.4KG/14 Stone 3lbs/199.2lbs
Boobies ; 40 E
Waist ; 39''
Hips ; 47''
Boobies ; 40 E
Waist ; 39''
Hips ; 47''
Ouch. None of it is really that shocking since I already know I'm massive. So, onto getting rid of those inches and lbs!
I done a mile (7 minutes) on the static bike burning 40 calories.
Then half a mile (10 minutes) on the treadmill burning 50 calories.
Then went back to the bike to do another 1.8 miles (10 minutes) burning 60 calories.
At this point I decided that I'd stop since I still had to go shopping and lug two weeks worth of food up three flights of stairs. It was a very short workout but not bad for a first day back, I'd say. If I add on the walk there and back then the walk to Asda (twenty minutes) then the 3 flights of stairs with four heavy bags, I'd say I've had an okay first day. So, I left and re-hydrated with my lovely bottle of water as I walked home. Hydration is key.
When I got home I rested for about ten minutes and snacked on some Weight Watchers Ginger biscuits (100 calories between the two, if anyone is interested) ;

Then we walked to Asda and done our shopping then brought it home and lugged it up three floors. Then packed everything away. And then I had lunch (late) which was a cottage cheese and sundried tomato panini ;

I done a mile (7 minutes) on the static bike burning 40 calories.
Then half a mile (10 minutes) on the treadmill burning 50 calories.
Then went back to the bike to do another 1.8 miles (10 minutes) burning 60 calories.
At this point I decided that I'd stop since I still had to go shopping and lug two weeks worth of food up three flights of stairs. It was a very short workout but not bad for a first day back, I'd say. If I add on the walk there and back then the walk to Asda (twenty minutes) then the 3 flights of stairs with four heavy bags, I'd say I've had an okay first day. So, I left and re-hydrated with my lovely bottle of water as I walked home. Hydration is key.
When I got home I rested for about ten minutes and snacked on some Weight Watchers Ginger biscuits (100 calories between the two, if anyone is interested) ;

Then we walked to Asda and done our shopping then brought it home and lugged it up three floors. Then packed everything away. And then I had lunch (late) which was a cottage cheese and sundried tomato panini ;

Then another bottle of water and between lunch and dinner I ate another two WW Cookies - Raspberry and White Chocolate.

Then had dinner which was roast chicken with roast onion, butternut squash, tomato, mushroom and cucumber.

I gave into temptation and ate the Daim bar I had left from yesterday before I got all the healthy food in. Now it's not there to tempt me and I don't feel like I've deprived myself - it's easier when there isn't junk in the house :)

No comments:
Post a Comment