Sunday, 25 April 2010

Come with me now on a journey through ankle pain...(kinda rhymes with time and space, right?)

I woke up at around 12 oclock. I know, terrible, huh? So, I had this for breakfast / lunch ;

Scrambled egg with peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes with a piece of bread (well, two - but I only ate one) - it took me a long time to eat this.

Then I had a cup of tea and two weight watchers biscuits ;


The plan today was to stay away from the gym and anything that could upset my ankle which has been bothering me every time I work out. I decided to try some yoga / pilates instead. I used to be able to pull a mean Lotus Position... but I almost injured myself trying today! So, pilates / yoga is not for me or I need to try an easier pose first and I think tomorrow I'll just go to the gym but try to go easy on my ankle.

James made himself cheese on toast and asked if I wanted a slice since he couldn't eat it all. I took it grudgingly but thoroughly enjoyed it once I started eating it! ;

James makes excellent cheese on toast!

And then a while later I had a banana ;


And that is all for today. Since I didn't do much physical activity (apart from scrubbing the kitchen and tidying up a little) I didn't need as much food. It's a shame because we have a LOT of potatoes that need to be eaten or they'll go off :p I must remember to eat some tomorrow for lunch and dinner!

Oh, before I go ; I made Overnight Oats! I put a few handfuls of porridge oats into a 1/2 full container of Fat Free Strawberry Yoghurt with a tiny bit of milk. I can't wait to try it tomorrow with some fresh fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment