
Followed by a lazy morning then lunch - turkey and tomato panini with half a cup of orange juice ;

Followed swiftly by a walk down three flights of stairs with four rubbish bags full of junk to chuck in the bin then two hours of walking all over the place in search of somewhere to print a bloody CV off. No luck, but hey - at least it counts towards todays physical activities!
I got home and had a snack (some nachos!) ;

Then walked up to the gym... where I was told I could only go in for 15 minutes because there was a class going in. Brilliant... I managed 2.05 miles on the bike burning 64 calories then had to leave.
Once home James shoved these at me and I decided 'What the heck' ;
Followed later by dinner of two small potatoes with 2/3rds of a can of baked beans ;
Booked into the gym at 8am tomorrow before college so hopefully I'll finally get to have a decent workout without being interrupted or having something go wrong! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment