Friday, 23 April 2010

The MOTHER of all Lazy Days!

This morning I woke up at 7 with the intention of going into college.
But I was drawn back to bed by the warmth and the lovely man in it.

This next bit may be a bit too much information, but since it's the most of a workout I got today... I had sex. Not sure how many calories, but there you go...

Then I had my breakfast of bran flakes and a banana.

Then I done very little for most of the day. Then had lunch ; an egg and butter sandwhich, a banana and a small glass of Coke.

Then I spent an hour or two cleaning the rat cage with James which is actually quite tiring and painful since all the bits conspire together to make it difficult/hit me as much as possible.

Then I had dinner ; sausage and tomato pasta. Followed by a slice of fudge cake that James practically FORCED me to eat... uh... yeah.

So, all things said... I was a lazy cow today (haha!) and will probably pay for it tomorrow when I weigh myself at the gym :p

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing about your sex life. ;) lol and I read somwhere that sex burns 3-4 calories per minutes, Now you can calculate it :)

    ReplyDelete