
Then commenced todays physical activity... cleaning and tidying! I done the entire kitchen - made it gleam! It's not the gym but it is a full body workout and I made sure I was making the most of it as I was doing it.
I had lunch when I was halfway through cleaning the kitchen - a turkey and tomato sandwhich, a banana and a cup of orange juice.

Then I continued cleaning until it was finished. I then ran a bath with pots and a kettle - not the normal way, but it's basically weight lifting and it seemed like a good idea :) and let my aching muscles have a rest.
When I got out of the bath a long while later, I had a snack (I've been ravenous today!) ;

Another cup of orange juice (todays craving!) and an egg mayonnaise sandwhich.
I then spent most of the day unwinding then had dinner which was two small-ish baked sweet potatoes and a quarter can of baked beans ;

It was at this point that I was meant to be going to the gym but I decided I really didn't like the idea of walking home in the dark/semi-dark. I probably wouldn't have ate so much through the day if I'd realised this earlier, but I'm not too bothered which is proven by the fact that I just had a lovely snack - a serving of nachos ;

So, not a very productive day physically but mentally and emotionally I feel fantastic and I'm raring to go to the gym once my package has been delivered tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment